As we all know, extremes meet, a commodity only with the right, in order to achieve the best results. Alloy drill bit as well. But the correct use of alloy drill bit is how it? Here, let the alloy drill bit manufacturers to tell you the right way to use the metal drill bit it.
Because the carbide is very valuable, the correct use of drill bits, so that the best use of each of the mechanical processing practitioners are responsible. How to properly use carbide drill bit, mainly include the following aspects:
- Select the right machine. Carbide drill bit can be applied to CNC machine tools, machining centers and other power, good steel machine, and should ensure that the nose beating TIR <0.02. The rocker drilling, universal milling and other machine tools due to the smaller power, poor spindle accuracy, easy to lead to early collapse of carbide drill bit, should be avoided.
- Select the correct toolholder spring chuck, side handle, hydraulic handle, hot knife handle can be used, but because of the quick change drill chuck clamping force is not easy to lead to drill slippage and failure, should be used.
- Correct cooling
(1) outside the cold should pay attention to the direction of the combination of cooling, the formation of the upper and lower echelon configuration, and as far as possible to reduce the angle with the tool.
(2) internal cooling bit should pay attention to pressure and flow, and should prevent the cooling fluid leakage affect the cooling effect.
- Correct drilling process
(1) When the drill surface inclination> 8-10 °, can not drill. <8-10 °, the feed should be reduced to normal 1 / 2-1 / 3;
(2) When the drilling surface inclination> 5 °, the feed should be reduced to normal 1 / 2-1 / 3;
(3) When the drill hole (orthogonal hole or oblique hole), the feed should be reduced to normal 1 / 2-1 / 3;
(4) 2-edge drill bit can not reamer.
The alloy bit is only used correctly to allow it to maximize its utility.